- International order tracking via DHL EXPRESS
- Australia order tracking via Australia Post
Quoted international shipping fees do not include custom & or duty fees. As these fees vary from country to country, we have no control over these charges. If raised, those charges don't go to us, but rather to the customs office of your country. The customer is responsible for all customs & duty fees payable upon delivery, on a Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) basis. If customs or duties are raised, you'll be notified by your local customs office of this, as well as with details of how to pay them.
You will not always be required to pay duties or import tax, but it is important to be aware of your local government's terms to prevent any surprises. Below is a guide of common shipping regions.
Tax Threshold Guide
- Australia: Domestic orders will not incur taxes.
- USA: Orders over the value of 800 USD will incur import taxes and duties. Orders under this amount will not incur taxes or duties.
- NZ: Orders over the value of 400 NZD will incur import taxes and duties. Orders under this amount will not incur taxes or duties.
- UK: Orders over the value of €150 EUR will incur import taxes and duties, and 15 £GBP will incur VAT. Orders under these amounts will not incur taxes or duties.
Please note: If you decide not to pay import taxes or duties and choose to reject the parcel, you will not be refunded for your order.